Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hi, i'm feeling bored, and i don't feel like watching japdramas YET and i don't really feel like blogging about my day, and i feel like doing something fun but not playing 02jam (because YEYE asked me to. hah! i'm not really into games, especially maple, because i think its lame) anyway, here's a really fun quiz (or so it seems)that i found on patrick's blog and if you're still patient to read this whole chunk of nonsensical squeezed together paragragh of words, go ahead, i think you better focus on the quiz instead. lol. my head is getting dizzy reading (or typing) this irritating big jumble of mess, so i'll spare you to. let's get on with the next section of my blogpost today! the quiz ^^ lalalala i'm probably doing two of them. one on leongying's blog, then at the end i'll just sum up what happened to me today (nothing much actually) and then i'm going to bathe, chat abit on msn, do abit of work and then sleep at my usual time of 1 am.





FEELING DIZZY READING ALL THOSE?

just read what's at the bottom, it'll save you more calories and energy from straining your eyes.








now, the first quiz

Fill in ever question and don't post w/o filling in every blank with at least a word.

1.Never in my life have I: murdered someone and eat them. nor have I done anything an adult would, like driving a car (in this case is above 18) or anything else you can think of.

2. The last person I kissed was: hmm, probably... anna or sheena or annia or anybody that's willing to let me kiss them :D

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: probably Isabel. (no offence!) She can drive me really nutty, but in the end sing some bobthebuilder/winnerthepooh/powerpuffgirls song that makes me and kaiying roll around the floor like spasticated retarded people! *laughs*

4. The high school I go to is: Anglican High School. we're the Accomplished honourable servant-leaders

5. When im nervous : pull my skirt (of course i control the strength XD ) if i'm wearing jeans pull my fingers or pull my pants, put my hands behind me and my voice will sound damn weird, then i'll laugh stupidly and go "uhm, uhm" *then break of in nervous giggles*

6. The last time I cried was: just today? don't worry, i always cry due to different reasons. lols.

7. My hair: Straight (and No! its not rebonded! grr. ) and brownish black and thin and i like it :D lols. i use pantene so you all should use pantene too!

8. When I was 5, I: Dug around all the cupboards around my house and knew where my parents put EVERYTHING. well, i had nothing better to do then ^^

9. My Christmas last year: FUN! i can't remember much though...cultral night? can remember.

10. When I turn my head to my right, I see:My bed. damn. i wanna slp.

11. I should be: Doing homework now. some maths my mom gives =/

12. When I look down I see: My keyboard and my skirt

13. The craziest recent event was: recent? like take my camera around and take snapshots, and accidentally taking something i'm not supposed to take, ohlike, take a photo of the artmuseum toilet cause i thought it was pretty :D damn, i just love toilets.

14. By this time next year:I would have read qi xia wu yi.

15. I love: my family. my friends. art. Yamashita Tomohisa. music. JDramas. JPop. anime.

16. I have a hard time understanding: making x the subject in maths.

17. One time at a family gathering: I gave many nice suggestions on improving our house's appearance (none of them worked out: we were lazy to take down the furniture =.=)

18. You know I like you if: I'm shy around you, don't know what to say, stutter abit and then look away if you happen to look my way? Normal reacion i guess lol.

19. Take my advice: i'll give you advice when the time comes (:

20. My ideal breakfast is: two eggs, a sausage, a piece of honey baked ham, yakult/soyabeanmilk, and Darkchocolates and Sushi and JapFood!

21. If you went back to the place i was born: Start saving up money and fork out some hundred if you want to take SIA, then take a long taxi trip from the HK airport to the place where i live in tsuen wan, then take a bus to hai bin hua yuan then walk to one of the blocks and find me (:


23. If you spend the night at my house: I'll probably sleep on a mat then you'll sleep on my bed grrrr. Whenever relatives of friends stay over my house i always end up sleeping on the mattress =/

24. The world could do without: Robbers and money faced people and those who bully people like the poor. the world would do without people looking down on others. jealousy, hate. greed, the 7 deadly sins.

25. The most recent thing I bought: Chocolates! and isabel treated me to takopachi! ^^

26. My favourite brunette is: huh? brunette?

27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: human beings including me :D

28. Last night I: Used the computer, chatted, bathed at 12am, slept

29. My birthday is on: 30th June! (unfortunaely its on sports day this year, so very little presents haha! but kaiying and mengfei gave me! so sweet! then i got the other presents on other days haha! but nvm, its the thought that counts ^^ like diy roses! haha)

30. Tomorrow I am:going to buy textbooks. sian...





Nine last

9. last place you were: My room

8. last cigarette: you know those bobdog sweets? yea i had those sweets last year. strawberry flavoured^^ and nah, i'm NEVER going to take a real cigarette. they're gross.

7. last beverageer: water

6. last movie watched: Infernal Affairs and it was GOOD.

5. last phone call: haha to my mom

4. last song played: Kotoba Yori mo Taisetsu na Mono (and still listening to it cause its on repeat) by Arashi.

3. last bubble bath: all the way when i was in Pri2 at Japan

2. last time you cried: today? hahas

1. last time you got scolded: Today? For not doing homework =/




Eight, Have you ever.

8. have you ever dated: Nah. So far only 1 person knows of my "policy" haha.

7. have you ever been cheated on: yes. =/

6. have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't: ahhaha! Yes! All girls! :D

5. have you ever kissed someone you regret: Nah! I'll kiss people before i think anyway!

4. have you ever fallen in love: depends on your interpretation of the level of "love"? I think love is not the right word. only applicable for female friends and family and Yamashita Tomohisa ^^

3. have you ever lost someone: huh? don't think so?

2. have you ever been depressed: YES! Esp during Noticeboard competions and before tests and exams!




Six. People you can tell pretty much anything to

1. Annia! She always has good advice! (:

2. Isabel: Can chat some stuff with her ^^

3. Mom! Best advice!

4. Dad! Best advice too! haha

5. That's

6. about it.





Three Favorite colors.

1. Red

2. Black

3. White







Two things you want to do before you die.

1. I want to see my children! And My family and friends and Yamapi (dream on) at my deathbed

2. Well, just have all my wishes fulfilled ^^







1. Sex before marriage?: The Society says no and i say no. but Jdrama (only a specific one) says yes but I still say no. Some say yes some say no but i'll still say: "maybe not. i don't know"
haha!

2. Gay Marriage: Maybe not

3. Lowering the drinking age?: nah. things should be the way it is ^^

4. Abortion: NO! unless you're really poor. and your family will kill you if you don't abort

5. Recycling?: yea

6. Gotten shitty grades: Not really. but quite low, yes

Fallen out of love: I told you, its not love is liking. and I think yes? ahaha.

Done something you swore never to do: Don't think so..can't really recall

Laughed until you cried: YES!!

Went behind your parents back: ot really

Lost a friend: Not really.

Kept your new years resolution: I don't have any

Forgot your new years resolution: Don't have

Met someone who changed your life: Maybe?

Changed your outlook on life: Yes

Gotten close to someone: Yea.

Given up something important to you: Don't know....

Found out who your true friends were: Yep ((:

















Leongying's one..

40 People I know: (In random Order)

1. Annia
2. Ashley
3. Anna
4. Alicia
5. Kaiying
6. Isabel
7. Sheena
8. Jesslin
9. Leongying
10. ChuinChi
11. LimYing
12. Jiaye
13. Shipei
14. Elizabeth
15. Xitheng
16. Vanessa
17. Cheryl
18. JonChia
19. JonGoh
20. Liu
21. Christopher
22. Jesse
23. Meixuan
24. Jemimah
25. Jianle
26. Ada
27. Riane
28. Carol
29. Raymond
30. Patrick
31. Rachel
32. Sunyu
33. Jiayu
34. Siyun
35. Pamela
36. Edmund
37. Yining
38. Xiner
39. Kaying
40. Pufang








Questions:

Who is #9 to you? LEONGYING! My Choir friend who is a fellowfifthstoreyhater! and likes to talk on the mic on msn!

Does #12 have a Hot older brother? JIAYE? I don't know! XD

Would you make out with #2? ASHLEY! Nopes! I'm sure she'll have alot of her cuteguys to makeout with!

What about #13? SHIEPI! nope she's my junior!

Or #30? Patrick? Nope, he's somebody else's! XD


Is #1 your best friend? ANNIA! Yes! ((:

Is #3 cute? YES! ANNA has a hamsterface! ((:

How about #5? YES! KAIYING's CUTE! :DD

Or #23? Yes! MEIXUAN is cute!

Or #36? EDMUND! haha i don't know!

How did you meet #4? ALICIA! Sameclass! :DD

& #7? SHEENA! she's my girlfriend and she's from 2D! ((:

& #18? JONCHIA. haha he's from 2D and Choir?


Did you ever go out with #20? LIU? NO!

Or #28? CAROL! YES! I just did! :DD

Who is #40? PUFANG! she's super pro in art and she's in my art class! :D

Do you hug #8 all the time? JESSLIN. Nope she doesn't let me!

How about #15? XITHENG! never tried butwant to! so cute! :D

Or #25? JIANLE! yea she's cute too!

Or #37? YINING! she's my online friend. how to hug!


Do you feel sorry for #11? LIMYING! Nope! Limying's a happy girl inlove with akanishi jin and sasuke and nobuta and akira plus she has lots of friends too!

Have you ever told #14 you loved them? ELIZABETH! YES! i just did!



Would #6 & #10 make a good couple? ISABEL AND CHUIN CHI. Nope! not les!

What about #16 & #28? VANESSA AND CAROL! Nah! they don't know each other and they're both females!

#17 & #22? CHERYL AND JESSE! nah, its just junior and senior i guess lol

#24 & #32? JEMIMAH AND SUNYU! nah, they don't know each other!

#33 & #39? JIAYU AND KAYING! nah, different personality

Are #38 and #37 best friends? YINING AND XINER! nah. although they're in the same school i don't think they know each other.

Does #34 drink coffee 24/7? SIYUN! No!

What is #9 addicted to? LEONGYING! pufferfish! XD

Which # would you look best with? Alot! i like alot of them! but i like #1 best ^^

What # would #5 date? KAIYING! haha, don't really know!

How about #16? VANESSA! haha i don't know!

#27? RIANE! i don't know either!






5 people to do this quiz!
1. Jiaye!
2. Elain
3. Ashley!
4. Shipei!
5. YOU! Anybody!




























That's all the quizzes. today was just choir and isabel treated me takopachi after that then i blogged and it was an average day so byebye!






EMMA!

No comments: